TIPS TO KEEP UR EYES HEALTHY:
- PROPER DITE TO HEALTHY EYES:
vitamin E and C, zinc, lutein and omega 3 fatty acids
vegetables and leaft green veggies like spinach, collards, and kale…
fatty fish like salmon, tuna, sardines and mackerel
citrus fruit like lemons, grape, oranges and also non protein sources like eggs, nuts etc …
- YOUR SHADE GLASSES: be cool and selection of your glass shade is very important which can help you stay away from cataracts, macular degeneration, and pinguecula by blocking harmful uv rays from sun.
- QUITE SMOKING: According ti result it shows smokers are affected from debilitung conditions twice or thrice times then normal one
- PROPER REST: If u continuously work on digital screen fir a long period of time then take a short break every 30 mins on, blink your eyes constantly, followed by wearing protective glass to avoid harmfull rays coming from screen.
- FAMILY HISTORY: Best way to know the high risk of eyes is only through your family history of hypertension, diabetics and glaucoma etc…
- CONTACT LENS: contact lens user should maintain hygein while using contact lens and proper sduration time should be maintaing to avoid complications.
- HYGINE: Never ever share your persinal things including towel, glass etc… to avoid communicable infection
- CARE TOWARDS KIDS: kids should totally avoid playing with very sharp objects and digital screen to avoid injury and eye realted problems.
- REGULAR EYE CHECK UP: Regular test is needed in a proper duration of time to maintain proper healthy eyes
- COMPLETE DOLATED EXAMINATION: eye examination will be totally completed only after fundus examination after dilatation where fundus abnormalities can be identified and treated as soon as possible.
EYES IS A LAMP OF THE BODY, IF EYES ARE HEALTHIER LIFE WIL BE BRIGHTER😊😊😊
- MAMATHA DEVI